Lahat po tayo my Christmas list db? sana po makatulong ito sa inyo...
Yesterday Me and my friends are off for church, for the confession day... I was at the church reception hall when i saw this... i immediately copied it.. i thought this could be a good blog post and be shared to everyone...
1. Thou shalt give thy heart to Christ.
Let him be at the top of thy Christmas list.
2. Thou shalt prepare thy soul for Christmas.
Spend not so much on gifts that thy soul is forgotten.
3. Thou shalt not let Santa Claus replace Christ.
Thus robbing the day of its spiritual reality.
4. Thou shalt not neglect thy Faith. Seek first the Kingdom of God.
5. Thou shalt give thyself with thy gift.
This will increase its value a hundred fold, and those who receive it shall treasure it forever.
6. Thou shalt not value gifts received by their cost.
7. Thou shalt not neglect the needy.
Share thy blessing with many. Be generous. Do charity
8. Thou shalt not burden the shop girl, the mailman, and the merchant with complaints and demands.
9. Thou shalt be as little child.
Keep your spirit free and heart young.
10. Thou shalt not forget to share your love, joy, peace and faith with those around you.
i lost the copy, i called my friend the moment i found it, she got a copy also, thank God!
to Jenell and Sarah thank you for sharing it with me... :)