Friday, December 31, 2010

AbOvE ALL

"the eyes of the LORD your God are always on, from the beginning of the year to the very end of the year."..   Deuteronomy11:12



above all, the year end report, countdowns,glimpse and making new year's resolution...

I personally thanked my Creator! Lord God
for not giving up on me...
i love you!

2010.  a year of broken promises and new love...
i broke up with my special one by mid-summer and have found new by the start of rainy season.

2010. a year of broken dreams yet a fulfilling gift..
I resigned from my very first work because of a sudden event that 
 almost put my career in jeopardy..
it was a wake up call for me to think hundred times if this was the way im headed for...
i am grateful! God will always make a way
He never let us empty handed...
i got new job...

2010. a year of conflicts but staying together...no one will be left behind.
I have sibling's conflicts but then, they were my family! at the end of the day they are the one who stays with you and accept what you are ...
i love them the most...
i love you mom..

2010... an angel came to our life... 
my sister became a mom!
ian mitchell was my first nephew.
a spoiled brat in the making lol...

2010... grateful
for my loving family...
for real old and new friends
for all my distractors and enemies...lol
for all the life-lesson and memories

2010... a new baby came...
my blog
SA MATA NI UNO.


open happiness, more love and blessings to come our way this new year! 
Bring it on 2011! 
let our journeys begin!

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year sayo! :D

    Have a good 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year, goodbye 2010..wlecome 2011..yahooooooooooooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oiiisssttt Happy New YearrrR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi uno. happy new year!!! i hope di ka na kasing-sad nung pasko :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year po.im planning to transfer a blogspot addres po.hndi kc nag u-update

    ReplyDelete
  6. salamat po sa lahat ng ngbigay ng mensahe at pagbisita sa aking bahay...

    Sean hindi na ko ganun ka sad.... kasi nakausap ko na sila...

    emman: just inform me para ma-follow kita agad ok po?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...